I've got this problem several days ago. So, If any of you had the same problem perhaps this tips could help you to make your windows explorer can drag and drop files again.

Drag and drop is a very often used windows explorer feature, you can move files to foder, copy just by drag and drop. I got this issue when I'm updating my windows XP SP2 to SP3. So, I had to cut and paste when I want to move files, and that's a little annoying.. :D

After I search everywhere, I got a simple fix to make the drag and drop feature back to work.
You just open regedit, then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Internet Settings/Zones/4 path, find the DWORD key named 180D, set the value to 0. If you can't find such key, create a new DWORD key with name 180D and set the value to 0.

Hope this solve your problem... :D
hi folks, visit my other tutorial blog at Kumpulan tutorial menarik
0 comments