BjQuery strong keyword widget for SEO

Posted by Andi Syahputra | 1:25 PM
Yesterday I've post about what is BjQuery. Now, I will share the tutorial about how to use the first BjQuery features, strong keyword for SEO. In SEO world, <strong> usually use more often then bold <b> tag. The result is same, but many SEO experts suggest to use <strong> than <b>.





Main purpose

This strong keyword widget will automatically add your keyword with a <strong> tag.

Here is how to add it to your site. I explain it in blogger version:

- Open edit HTML, then tick expand widget template

- add this script below the <body> tag

<script src="http://bjquery.xtgem.com/v_1_19" type="text/javascript"></script>

- Find <data:post.body/>. Cover it with a div, for example I named the div as c_content

<div id='c_content'>

<data:post.body/>

</div>

- Below that div, add the strong keyword script:

<script>

jb_strong_keyword("c_content");

</script>

- save the template



You're done :D

If you have any comment, please let me know.

hi folks, visit my other tutorial blog at Kumpulan tutorial menarik
0 comments