Get a high unique visitor but the adsense earnings still low? You should try some tips from me to maximize your google adsense earnings. Don't worry, its legal.. :D

- Ad placement
You can do a little experiment to your site where is the "most click" area then place your ads there. Don't forget to make the ads fit to your template. Generally, the best position to place your ads is in sidebar top (text ads), beside header (image ads), below end of post (link unit), and below the post title (image or text ads) make it float left or right.

- Too much ad unit
Using too much ad unit can decrease your CTR and CPM, then your earnings get affected. Remove some of your ads and left only 2-3 ads per page can help you to increase the earnings. Everybody hate too much ads, search engine too.. :D

- Blend it
I think this is the most important. Most of people avoid any ads on the net. So, you must change the ads to make it NOT look like ads. To make it blend to your site, simply make the font colours, font family, and background MATCH to your template. It's very easy to perform. Alternatively, you can set the ad title to blue because people often suspected the blue link as a hyperlink that point to somewhere on the web.

- Attract the US and EUROPE visitors
Believe it or not, advertisers are willing to pay you higher if the click come from US or EUROPE. I don't have any proof on it, but everytime I got traffic from US my adsense earnings always higher then usually.
So, how do I get traffic from US?? please wait for the next post... :D

Well, that's tips from me I hope it can give you an inspiration to handle google adsense and maximize the earnings.
hi folks, visit my other tutorial blog at Kumpulan tutorial menarik
0 comments