Google introduce PlusOne button for sites

Posted by Andi Syahputra | 9:07 PM
Today I found a notification from google in my adsense dashboard. New things comes up and I think it will be very intersting... :D Well.. I click the link and then I arrive to google plus one page. It offer me a +1 button in several sizes that I can place in any blogs I have, including this online tutorial. So, what's the benefit by using this button?

"+1 buttons let people who love your content recommend it on Google search" That's what google said in their PlusOne page. So that's the purpose.... The more you got +1, the more popular your site will be in SERP. That's what in my mind.. :D

Here is the javascript code that I copy from my account:

<!-- Place this tag in your head or just before your close body tag -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script>

<!-- Place this tag where you want the +1 button to render -->
<g:plusone></g:plusone>


Just check your google account now then add your PlusOne button to your site.
If you find this blog useful, you can also hit PlusOne button.... :D
For more information you may goto PlusOne FAQ page, or goto adsense blog Add +1 to help your site stand out - Inside AdSense
hi folks, visit my other tutorial blog at Kumpulan tutorial menarik
0 comments